Anilao Batangas Introductory Scuba Diving Deal
Enjoy the Thrill and Adventure of Introductory Scuba Diving at Eagle Point Resort for P3,360.00 with All-Day Pass, and enjoy 50% Discount on hotel accommodation package.
- Eagle Point Resort in Anilao is the famous Batangas beach resort offers an affordable scuba diving introductory package deal at P3,360.00 per person with lecture and open water scuba diving
- Salt Water Pool Sessions
- Twenty (20) feet Open Water Dive
- Buoyancy Compensator with Power Inflator (BCD)
- Regulator with Octopus
- Lead weights and weight belt
- Tank (Aluminum)
- Wet Suit, gloves, fins, booties, mask
- Supervision of Dive master/Instructor
- Enjoy the famous Anilao beach front
- Experience breath taking panoramic views and the surrounding peaks
- Use of swimming pool and other resort facilities included such as billiards, table tennis and other activities such as fish feeding
- Inclusive of welcome drinks
- Inclusive of transfers/return shuttle service from parking lot to the resort
- Enjoy 50% Discount on accommodation for minimum of four (4) persons booking in a room and up to maximum of six (6) persons in a room only that availed Introductory Scuba Diving.
Eagle Point Resort and Beach Hotel in Batangas, is strategically situated for scuba diving and snorkeling, in the middle of a network of 30 Anilao dive spots bursting with life and blessed with clear visibility. Scuba Diving is possible throughout the year. Just two hours driving distance from Manila airport, you will find an amazing kaleidoscope of creatures in pristine water of Anilao dive sites.
The Anilao Batangas area is part of the Verde Island Passage, one of the most diverse marine ecosystems in the world. Our protected reef in front of Eagle Point Resort in Batangas was found by a U.K. marine biologist team several years ago to have 287 species of corals, compared to only 50 species in the Caribbean, and 250 species in the world – famous Tubbataha Reefs in the Sulu Seas, in the south of the Philippines.
Sepoc Beach Center is considered to have the longest beach among Batangas beaches in Anilao and it is a sanctuary of endangered species like turtle where in several times in a year, laying and hatching eggs take place.