Eagle Point Resort Batangas Beach Resort
Eagle Point Resort is a seaside haven located at the tip of the Calumpang Peninsula in Anilao, Batangas. Eagle Point Resort is owned by a family corporation and is the largest and most popular diving destination for locals and foreigners in Batangas. It is also the premier company outing venue in Batangas, as it offers exclusive access to private and secluded beaches and a plethora of water activities.
Eagle Point Resort was known as a luxurious getaway for nature-lovers, thrill-seekers, couples, families, and corporate groups. With its strategic location, it also provides scuba divers easy access to the best diving spots in Anilao.
The resort owns a part of Maricaban Island, a secluded white-sand beach known as Sepoc Beach Center, where corporate groups can hold their team building activities. The center provides kayaking and scuba diving gear so the guests can explore the hidden gems of the island.
We developed Eagle Point Resort with adventure and comfort in mind. When we built the first structure since 1989, we envisioned the resort to become a year-round destination for scuba divers, open water sports enthusiasts, nature lovers, and adventurers, and everyone who wants to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city. We hope to make this haven the leading resort and hotel in Batangas by providing excellent services to valued guests.
We aim to exceed our guests’ expectations by providing genuine hospitality, valuable experience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Since day one, our mission has always been to create a wonderful venue that will cater to the needs of locals, foreign travelers, and corporate guests.
At Eagle Point Resort, scuba diving is possible all year. Enjoy a range of underwater, open water and seaside activities. Call us now and make your reservations early.
- 75 Guestrooms (air conditions and non-air condition)
- Eagle’s Nest Restaurant
- Mojito Poolside Bar & Grill
- Exclusive Sepoc Beach Center
- Three (3) Meeting Rooms
- Swimming pools with connecting slide
- South end Private Pool
- Saltwater Reef Pool
- Entertainment Center
- Gift Shop
- Dive Shop and Aqua sports facilities (kayak, snorkeling, banana boat ride, glass bottom coral viewing boat and speedboats)
- Game room (Billiard Table and Table Tennis)
- Island Hopping Tours
- Food and beverage
- Banquet Service / Catering on special events
- Room Service Massage
- Events Facilitator
How to get there?
- From Manila – go south on the South Expressway (SLEX) until the end of the toll gate.
- Go straight and travel 7.5km to the start of STAR Tollway.
- Enter STAR Tollway and go to the very end towards Batangas City (~40km).
- At the end of STAR Tollway, at the rotunda, cross Manila-Batangas Highway and go onto Diversion Road towards Batangas International Port, and travel 3.5km.
- RIGHT turn under over-pass onto Batangas-Balayan Highway towards Bauan, and travel 3.8km.
- LEFT turn after Manghinao Bridge, Bauan towards Mabini, and travel 9.5km.
- RIGHT turn on Mabini rotunda towards Anilao, and travel 1.7km.
- LEFT turn on coastal road in anilao towards Barrio Bagalangit, and travel 8.8km.
- RIGHT turn on EAGLE POINT RESORT private road and go to the very end to EPR parking lot (1.5km).