Eagle Point Anilao Batangas Dive and Beach Resort is one of the distinguished beach resorts here in Philippines it provides a wonderful opportunity to bring to life the increasing awareness and interest in ‘ethical organizations‘.
The Escapade begins here!
- The group arrived at exactly 11:40 in the morning and of course served with welcome drink, they was headed by Mr. Michael Mukhi. While the genus is on lobby Ms. Grace Claud (Event Organizer) and Mr. Michael Mukhi talk about the flow of the itinerary starting from the rooms, foods, navigation going to sepoc, and most especially the activities and games.
- After checked in their respective rooms and changing clothes, the group decided to proceed in Sepoc beach center (Eagle Point’s very own beach).
- When they reached the Sepoc beach center, Eagle Point team had a short briefing about the beach well, of course for the safety of the guest.
- While the staff is preparing for their lunch, the group started the activity which more on brainstorming with synergy.
- After a tiring brain game, the genus took their delectable lunch prepared by our genuine staff, And spent their free time for swimming, it’s just sad that they have not enough time to stay in the beach. So, we sent them back to the main resort at exactly 3:30 in the afternoon.
The resort wasn’t able to captured the rest of their night but I’m pretty sure it will includes in their unforgettable moments there 🙂
- They took their last breakfast at poolside pavilion. They are so satisfied while staying in the beach resort, there is no problem having encountered during their stay. Thank you everyone for making us this event to become successful! Hoping to see you guys again
You May Want To Watch All The Episodes of Pantaxa Season 2